1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Guest Blogger!!!!

OH BOY am I excited!!! My good friend Maddie, part of Wes and Jennifer's pack, has agreed to be a guest blogger today!! So without further interruptions from me, here's Maddie!!!!

...so then they have to come up with the question to the ultimate answer of 42. Oh hello new people. Yay yay yay yay. I want to jump on you and lick your hand. Bring me your ear so I can lick it too. Mmmmmmmmm, I smell dog smells on your pants. Hang on while I check them out. Where are you going? Please, everyone stay in one place. All of you need to sit down so I can keep an eye on you. Thank you. Now that you're comfortable, here's my ball. I'm going to drop it in your lap and go over there to the other side of the room and stare at the ball. At that point please throw the ball to me so I can catch it, prance around gloating, and drop it in your lap again. Got it?  <3 hours later>  Why did you just hide the ball. I wasn't done.  Fine I'm going to go sulk in my window. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh squirrels in my yard.  I hate squirrels.  They never stay together.  bark bark.  Let me outside, now. 

Oh oh! wait for me Maddie! That sounds like fun!! I hate squirrels too!! So loong hoomans!!!
::We'll get Maddie back for a follow up guest post another day. She's a little preoccupied at the moment. And it seems she distracted Lilo too.. Another reason supervision is always necessary... Here's a few pictures of Maddie, make sure you check out her owner's blog HERE::


No comments:

Post a Comment