1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Monday, March 22, 2010

I hate posing

On the road again, just can't wait to get on the again. Has a good ring to it doesn't it? Maybe I should make it into a song. ::Lilo, Willie Nelson already did, and you probably just violated some copyright:: What's a copyright? ::nevermind. Proceed.:: Thank you I will. I'm blogging on the road currently, I haven't updated my blog because SOMEBODY (Arf, Alpha, arf) ::I HEARD THAT!!:: has been taking a tail-load of pictures in the park. (HERE's the link to his site. Wait, did I just plug his site?? I'm succumbing to the corporate monstrosity!! Aacch!) All I hear is sit there, look here, stop that, don't do this, come back here, leave the biker alone, don't eat that flower. Blah blah BLAH. Can't we just RUN?! Or chase birds?! And roll in stinky mud?! Like a blind dog, without a home, I was a gypsy lost in the twilight zone. Hey that's got a good ring to it too. ::That's Bon Jovi, I'm not leaving the radio on for you any more::

Alpha took me to see his friend Mason's pack Saturday. That guy had big bumps on his chest, stomach, and arms. Weird. I wasn't allowed to play with his pack (Tyson, TJ, Tec, and Female) because they would have eaten me.
Then Sunday we went to see Ben's new pack member Nala (from the Lion King!). She was scared of me, can you believe it?! Scared of me!! ::you did chase her around and bark at the cat:: IT WAS A CAT!! A vile feline!
Sef wanted me to give him a shoutout, but he ate Alpha's Dairy Queen Blizzard so I may poo in his shoe instead.
Time for me to go, but Elton John 'taught me that friends never say, never say goodbye' ::SERIOUSLY!? You're bustin out Elton John? I'm taking your iPod:: oh yeah??!! You can't touch this, duuuun dunna da, da da, da da .


Sent from my Tasty BlackBerry Blogging Device

No comments:

Post a Comment