1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm a mini-me!!

Happy Monday Hoomans!!

I had an exciting weekend! Saturday, Alpha had to put on fancy clothes that I'm not allowed to be around (but I do anyway and act like I don't know better) and go somewhere I couldn't be, so I stayed with his litter mate Ben! That hooman has more hair than me!! I got to play with his sizable pack, I can't even remember all their names. They kicked a large version of a yellow around and I did my best to keep it from escaping.

Sunday I got to go play with ROXIE. For those of you who don't know Roxie, Alpha was her pack leader a few years ago before he moved away and wasn't able to take her. She became a part of his future aunt and uncle-in-law's (Tammy and Kipp) pack (Look at me! I used your hooman family words!) She's somewhat obsessed with flying discs... And I can see why! Those things are fun! Anywho, she looks just like me, or maybe I look just like her. She taught me a few things about flying disc chasing, I hope I can catch one as good as her one day; WOW she can fly! Here's us playing:



There's lots more pictures in my slideshow on the right; just click on it to see more!! (They're also on Alhpa's facebook page.)

Oh, that evil, demon possessed weenie dog named Koda attacked me again. He got me pretty good.. Maybe when my teeth get bigger I can get him back. Aarf! GRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment