1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Am I obsessed... with Demons??

So Alpha decided to turn the Screaming Banshee of Death loose again. It's SOOO petrifying... but afterwards he brought up something that I thought I would pose to you other hoomans. He says I think too many things are evil or demon possessed. Is this true? I mean, yea, I blogged about the Screaming Banshee HERE, mentioned it HERE, and imagined dismantling it HERE. I showed you my possessed food dish HERE. I talked about evil cats HERE and I said Koda was demon possessed HERE. I don't really think that necessitates him stating I bring it up too much and I'm sure you other hoomans agree with me too. I'm cuter anyway so who cares what he thinks!
Here's a couple pictures of me blogging. Alpha is SOOO picture-happy now that he has a new camera.. I think he glued it to his hands... sheesh can't a doggie get some PRIVACY!?




I don't really need the glasses, I just think they make me seem more intellectual, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment