1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Screaming Banshee of Death

I'm.. soo.. scared.... Pack leader got home from his hunt today and we played for a little bit, and then I got the Yellow for him. While he was gone, I was FINALLY able to kill the Fluffy that shares my den.



I don't think Master thought it was dead, becauz he brought out the SCREAMING BANSHEE OF DEATH to finish it off. It is so mean. It yells and growls and goes back and forth across the floor, and it has a bright cyclops on the front of it that searches and searches for me. I know it will eat me if it finds me. Alpha tries to hold it back but it keeps lunging forward and he has to pull it back before it gets loose!! I found a good hiding spot:



I'm not sure where it is now... I am hiding on the couch behind Alpha now, I know he will protect me. ::Adam here, the Screaming Banshee is my vacuum cleaner if you haven't figured that out yet::
If the Banshee kills me overnight, I hid a bone under the floor in my den.

No comments:

Post a Comment