1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome!

G'day! My name is Lilo! I am an Australian Shepherd and this is my blog. I hope to update it at least once a week so that everywon can keep up with my (mis)adventures! For my first post I thought I would introduce you to everywon that I hang out with.
First of all is my Owner: Adam. I'll probably refer to him in the blog as Alpha, Pack Leader, or Master. He may occasionally interject in the blog to clarify what I mean.
Next, we have Ashley. She is the one who saved me from a barn, but then promply got rid of me by giving me to Alpha. Her loss. Everytime I see her now she getsreallyexcitedandtalksinafunnyvoiceandigetHYPER. Whoa, deep breath, Alpha is looking at me funny.... Anyway, I think she wants to have Master's puppies, she's got the hots for him.
From a the same litter as Ashley came Sef. He steps on me all the time becauz he hasn't figured out I'm always under the hoomans paws. Otherwise he's fun to sleep on.
They share their den with another pack, Molly, Mo, and Koda, that look like fuzzy hotdogs. Molly is old and cranky, and doesn't like it when I take her spot on the couch, but we get along OK. Mo is my buddy! He'll alwayz play with me (unless he's eating, he's got a big belly) and we make lots of noise that the hoomans fuss about. Koda is my nemesis. He attacks me if I get to close, and then the hoomans have to rescue me (I instigate it by taking his toys, but don't tell on me).

Welp, that's the people that I'm around most, so I'll probly talk about them in most of my posts. Please forgive all my typos, these keyboards aren't made for my paws. I'll tell you a little about myself in my next post. Time for bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment