1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's STUFFING!!

::I'm gonna go ahead and give you a heads up, Lilo is pretty wired right now. "stuffing" is snow. Apparently that makes her hyper. Hyper enough that she almost snagged a bird out of mid-air at the park just now. As in it flew by, she jumped, missed catching the bird but hit it and then tore off after hit. Luckily it never hit the ground or I'd be pulling feathers out of her mouth::

Alpha stayed home today! He said his hunt was canceled because of all the stuffing falling out of the sky!! But that means more fun for MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!
::Runs in circles::
We went to the park! We chased Yellows!! I almost catched a bird!! I chased hoomans that were sliding down the hill! RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUUUNNNNNNNN!!!
Here is me with the Yellow.


Time to PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment