1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekends?

Good morning HOOMAANS!

I do not understand these weekend things. It is light outside now, which means it is time to PLAAAAY. Alpha keeps putting his bed on his head and making grouchy noises but I want to PLAY.
My prey escapes me every night, it sneaks just outside of my bed so I have to alert Master so he will catch it and put it back in. ::It's a chew stick, and YOU knock it out of your crate, stop being noisy::
Alpha says his litter mates have friends for me to meet. The one he calls Danel just adopted a new pack member, he says she is less highper than me. I do not know what highper means.
He says his other litter mate has toys for me to chase!! I do not know what a Cat is but it sounds fun to chasearoundandaroundandaround. I cannot wait!!
He has one more litter mate called Mer but she is cranky and mean and pretends to be big and bad. Alpha says she encourages my highperness and troublemaking. Maybe I will go tinkle on her carpet to teach her a lesson for Alpha.
Here is what Master calls my evil alter ego. Whatever it is, it looks like fun for me to PLAAAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment