1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog Announcement from Adam!

A quick note from the blogger that has opposable thumbs. I've added a link on the right side at the top of the page to Lilo's live webcam. We're launching that tomorrow (2/23) for the first time, so consider it still in a "beta" period for a week or so. Also, check out the other blogs on the side of the page, as occasionally some of Lilo's dog friends will show up there (and maybe even a cat).
There's a ton of Lilo pictures on my facebook page (if you just can't get enough of her atomic energy cuteness on here), I'll possibly get a Flickr or Picasa page or something for her for all you non-Facebookers. Maybe. If I have time between chasing the streaking fur-ball around my apartment and saving all my Disney stuffed animals from her teeth. Wait, not my stuffed animals... I'm just holding them.. for a friend... while they're house is getting painted.. err. nevermind. Ignore that.

EDIT: Got a album of Lilo pics at Picasa for anyone not on facebook. Click the slideshow on the right to get there
So anyways. Check back often. What else could you possibly have to do that's as fun as this? :)
Geez I gotta run... Lilo's climbing all over me.. literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment