1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Update

I understand why us doggies hate mailmen; they're never on time! Alpha's energy generating wire thing for his computer still isn't here, and using this Blackberry makes me really want to eat fruit.....
The weather has been excellent for you non-fur-coated hoomans (it's always excellent for me), so Alpha took me to the park to PLAY with the HUGE pack of dogs that's always there. Some of them I was playing with were trying to drown themselves!! They would run haphazardly into the water, flail about and come back. I decided to try it once, but decided I enjoy my life of yellows and hoomans too much to commit suicide and came back.
I was finally able rid my clean scent! There was mud everywhere and I made good use of it! But it's back now, Master forced me into his indoor Drowning Pond and scrubbed all the wilderness smells off. Just wait till he takes me out again......
On a separate note I lost a tooth today. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Do I need thoseIs this normalWhy is Alpha talking about denturesAre there dog tooth fiariesWill I find treats under my bed???? I better research this....


Sent from my Tasty BlackBerry Blogging Device

No comments:

Post a Comment