1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Stuffing Day!!

HOORAAAY!! More stuffing is on the ground! Master doesn't have to go on his hunt! We went into the wilderness instead, he built a small, white person out of the stuffing. I crashed through it before he could take a picture. It was very fun!!
I met another pack of 2 dogs while we were there, they liked to run so I chased them and chased them until they gave up. Their master liked me, he said I saved him from having to run the energy out of them but I still have plenty of energy left!!!!!

Here are two videos of me chasing the Yellow in the stuffing:





And here is one picture of me pretending to be majestic:


On a separate note, yesterday we watched the most exciting sports event of the year: Puppy Bowl VI on Animal Planet!! It was very exciting. I wish I could have played!!

We have more fun things to do, enjoy the stuffing everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. your cousin Maddie is very jealous of all the beautiful stuffing you get to play in, Lilo! and so is her master, Jen ... maybe we can all play soon and chase your yellows and Maddie's blues around the yard.

    PS, Adam, you must go immediately and buy a copy of The Art of Racing in the Rain and do nothing else until you read it. it's from the perspective of a dog it is WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! I read a book called Lucky Dog that is about a dog that can talk to one guy only. I liked it, but the author is British, so some of the humor I didn't get. I'm going to the bookstore now.

    And Lilo would LOVE to have Maddie "guest blog" anytime she wants :)

    ReplyDelete