1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Prey and Wilderness and Hunts!

Oh boy am I excited! This morning when Master took me out I spotted the prey in the wilderness behind our den!! Alpha did not see it so I sat still like a statue and stared it down until he did! He said that it was a fox and if that fence had not been there I would have chased it!
AND he brought me along on his daily hunt today, I am hiding in his transport vehicle so the prey does not see me.
He said we are going to the mountain wilderness in east tennysee this weekend where I can chase all kinds of prey!! I also get to see Ashley and Sef and the rest of their pack.
I am blogging from a Blackberry today, these button thingies are very difficult to push with my paws.

Alpha's computer cord exploded so he can't use it until he orders a new one, so I guess I'll have to learn this Blackberry thing.. It sounds like it would be tasty but it is not.

I will update you next week on my wilderness exploration!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment