1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm BAAAAACK

Helloooo Hoomans!!

I apowogize for not updating my blog in so long. We had SUCH a busy weekend and I was worn out. ::Adam intervention, she was too tired to update her blog, but not too tired to run around my coffee table in circles for a solid 15 minutes going as fast as possible:: Saturday Alpha was going kaaking ::Lilo, it's kayaking, you can make the 'yak' sound, you yap all the time:: with one of his litter mates Ben and another hooman Aaron. Ashley didn't want me to go because last time he took my to the river I thought the paddlers needed rescuing so I barked my "danger" bark and tried to jump in most of the time. Ashley was afraid I would try and save Alpha and sink in the rapids trying. Luckily for me, Master's matriarch and her mate Steve were coming to play with me while they kaaked!!!

I was not worried about their safety this time. I knew my pack leader could save them if they were in danger. But just in case I stood careful watch.



Shortly thereafter I became bored and decided to practice my biting. Here I am chewing tiny sticks. Or grass. I don't remember.



And here I found my heaven: a pile of sticks to chew!!



After awhile, Alpha decided to show smaller hoomans how kaaking is really done, but there was no one to rescue him if he ran into danger! I had to be ready to spring in to action!



He was fine, but just to be sure I had to check him out when he kaaked back over to me.



Boy, I can't wait until I get my own lifejacket so I can kaak with them!! I rode with him everytime he came over to the side. It was very exciting.
Well, I gotta go tinkle really bad.. my bladder is still pretty small.. But here is a picture Alpha says the hoomans may like of the kaaking.



Comment on my blog! I'm trying to learn hooman talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment