1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dog Holiday!!

As I'm sure you all know, tomorrow (March 3rd) is What If Dogs and Cats Had Opposable Thumbs Day (check out the link on the right for a list of more doggie days). I wish they'd take the cats out of it, the vile creatures. I digress. I thought it would be fun to imagine a full day if I had thumbs. So, here we go.
My first action would be to let myself out of that den I'm in all day. It seems pretty simple, just grab the lever, lift, slide, and I'm FREEEEEEEEEE. Unfortunately, I can't reach the doorknobs, so I'll have to entertain myself indoors. That is, UNTIL I realize I'm able to open the window.. Hmm this could be fun!! But, woe is me. The window only leads to small roof/overhang type deal. But no matter, I'll sunbathe for a bit. Ok enough of that, I want to PLAY. Now which one of these drawers hides the socks? FOUND IT!! All the socks I could ever want to chew on!! Yippee!! Oh boy, now I found the container of Yellows! Off with your lid! Yellows for everyone!!
Uhoh, I hear Alpha's transport vehicle, back to my den and close the door! Ha, I'm so sneaky. What's that? You want to put my leash on? I don't think so! Unclip that bugger once we're outside and it's OFF TO THE RACES!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Ok now I'm hungry, the foods in the pantry (another doorknob I can't reach), back to Alpha for some kibbles. Ahhh full tummy, back in the den, Alpha leaves and it's out the window to sunbathe for a nap!! Now, about that Screaming Banshee of Death. Screw driver? Check. Hammer? Check! That thing is getting turned into scrap today!! Muahahaha! My day is complete.
My last act of the my day with opposable thumbs will be to stick my thumbs in my ears, point all my fingers straight up, and stick my tongue out at you!!
Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment