1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Monday, March 8, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Another action packed weekend for me, hoomans! I'm still lethargic today. I need a catnap. ::GASP:: NO! I didn't mean it! Cats are vile creatures! I need a dognap! Ok sorry.

Ok so Alpha met up with Ben, Aaron, another doggie who's name escapes me, (I think it was really a fish...) and Lizard ::Lilo, her name is Liz:: But you called her::Nevermind what I called her! Her name is Liz!!:: FINE. Ben, Aaron, doggie, and LIIIIIIIZ (:P at Alpha) ::put that tongue back in your mouth, missy::
SOOO Alpha met up with them to kaak at a lake. The other dog just wanted to swim (a FISH I tell you!) so the only way I could play was to brave the waterstuff. I decided to hitch a ride on Alpha's kaak, and then when we were a fair distance away he said it was time for me to learn and PUSHED me in! Being the super brilliant learner that I am i figured out how to stay afloat ::I think you still need some work on technique, you looked like a cat trying to swim :) ha:: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!! I AM NOT A CAT!

Here I am learning:
 

Note the pure concentration on my face. Here's one of me doing the Shakity Shake Dance:


Before long I'll be a sailor! Alpha says I get my own PFD when I get bigger. I don't know what that is but it's supposed to make me "legit" when we go paddle!
As my friend Dori says, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."

Oh yeah! More photos on my Picasa Album, click the slideshow at the right! ==>

No comments:

Post a Comment