1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Computer Crashes and Baseball Season

Happy Easter Hoomans!
I'm blogging from the Blackberry again (yummy!) because Alpha's computer crashed. I'm not sure how a computer can crash. It doesn't have wheels or wings... But apparently Alpha may lose all his pictures of me! Ack! If I had any say-so he would have a Mac. I'm hoping he buys me an iPad, that's a lot easier to type on than his phone.
I digress. My posts may not be as frequent because Alpha hogs the Blackberry, like he owns it or something. ::I DO own it you slobber monster, quit drooling on my phone:: bite me.

On the good news front, today is the first day of baseball season! We're listening to yankees/red sox now (Go REDSOX!!) I have a wicked cool friend in Boston, Alpha says she's his twin, I need to meet her soon. She talks funny. Alpha said he might take me to see the Braves on Bark in the Park Day if I'm good. I wonder how he defines good............
I hope I get a hotdog!!! Yyuuummmmmyyy. ::STOP DROOLING ON MY PHONE!:: I better go, Alpha is getting cranky.
PLAY BALL!!

Sent from my Tasty BlackBerry Blogging Device

No comments:

Post a Comment