1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Monday, April 19, 2010

We're MOVING!

Lot's to update you hooman people on today so I'm gonna do what I do best and run through this wide open.
Alpha got a new job in Huntsville so we're moving in a week and I get to see Ashley more and I got a new computer ::it's MY computer!!:: FINE don't slow me down! and I helped Alpha dig in the dirt and chased all the rocks he and Ashley threw away and they even hit me in the head with some because I wasn't paying attention but I didn't care because the rocks were escaping and I had to catch them and now there are other plants where they dug but I'm not allowed to eat them because they look pretty and that's no fun at all because they taste yummy and there's a new friend next door named Haley and she attacked me because I wanted to play with her Yellow but she didn't want me to but it was ok because we played in the street later when there were no cars coming and then I saw another hooman with a teeny tiny hooman with her and I went over to play with the teeny tiny hooman because she looked fun but she started making crying noises and water came out of her eyes when I jumped on her and Alpha got mad at me and put me in a time out, I hate time outs because they are not fun and you can't runrunrunrunrunrunrun and will somebody PLEEEAASSE throw my Yellow now!?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment