1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Golf and FLASHBANGS

Happy Saturday hooman peoples! Alpha is going to play golf today for the first time ever. If I could laugh I would be laughing very hard. It will be very amoosing to watch.
We went to the park today!! I ranandranandran. There some fish-dogs there, so I stalked them on the bank until they came out and then I POUNCED. I took their yellow too, that made them very unhappy, so I gave it back. There was a Sandlot dog there too, I don't know what that means, it's what Alpha called him and he was BIG. And slobbery. I got muddy. Alpha made me be still when we got back so he could take away my wilderness smells. Hmph.
A few nights ago we had a FLASHBANG storm come thru. It was scary, and Alpha insisted on sitting on the balcony to take pictures. What a moron. He spent hours out there. Apparently he likes FLASHBANGS.
Time to go, hopefully we'll get our new computer soon. ::MY computer you muddy mess, you don't have any income:: FINE. YOUR computer. Didn't your mom teach you about sharing??

Sent from my Tasty BlackBerry Blogging Device

No comments:

Post a Comment