1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where is my home??

Hi hooman-woomans. Does anyone know where my home is? I'm all over the place. Alpha is in a place far, far away ::stop watching Star Wars; and I'm only in Huntsville:: and I have to stay with Ashley. Alpha's temporary den doesn't allow dogs. How absurd! So I'm stuck staying with his goofy future mate for a few weeks. She blows in my face. I'll bite her once. I keep missing. I'll bite that little stinker eventually. Like a piranha. chomp chomp.


OH OH OH! We went to Ben's play game tonight!! ::PlayOFF game, not play game:: yea yea yea. Play game sounds more fun! They wouldn't let me play :( they had a giant white version of my Yellow, all the hoomans were chasing it, and they were all getting away!!! They all needed to be in a neat little circle with the (white) Yellow in the middle, but Alpha and Ashley would not let me fix it! But on the bright side, I got to meet all kinds of hoomans! Everyone loved me (of course), I got to see the pack Alpha 's patriarch and matriarch, and his matriarch's patriach ::Can't you just say Pappaw? Or grandfather? Isn't that easier??:: Grandfather? Like the clock? No that isn't easier. I got to see Alpha's brudders, who say I'm very pretty, and his crabby sister, who seemed very pleasant to me. ::You're gonna get me in trouble!! Stop repeating what you hear from me!!:: You need some fries for your wahburger. I saw Steve (I call him the ear scratcher, he knows the right spot) and met Calub and Muhkenzeee, I didn't catch how they relate, but they love me. I saw TONS of other people and made them all pet me because they really wanted to anyway. I finally broke the leash Ashley had me on, I can't be contained!!! Alpha snagged me before I could make a break for it though. Poo.

Oh, and Ben won his play game. Doesn't everyone win when you play? I ALWAYS win when I play.

BRAVES UPDATE: They make me sad. They never score more then those other evil teams. Maybe I should go try out, I'll go get my glove.

::Sorry to anyone Lilo left out tonight, she did remarkably well remembering the ones she did. Maybe she's getting the doggie ADD under control. Doubtful, but we can all hope.::

No comments:

Post a Comment