1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'M SO CONFUSED!

Yea, it's been awhile since I posted. Here's why:
Alpha and Beta got married.
Alpha and Beta LEFT ME for two weeks with the Boston Terrier Made of Honor (that's Nessa, she has a Mac but REFUSED to let me use it. I showed her by destroying her pillow in the middle of the night. She promptly put me in a cone of shame made from the pillow case).
Alpha and Beta bought a house and started their own blog about it HERE. The copycats. I hate cats.






So. Practically two months now that I've been second fiddle. They even played with another dog while they were gone two weeks!

The nerve of those two!!
Anyways. We have a new home now with our very own yard!
There's talk of my fur being shaved. Not sure what to think of that. I'll be tons cooler in this Alabama summer heat, but I look so pretty! More to come on that.
And for updates on Alpha, Beta, and their new home, be sure to check out http://theforeverhoneymoon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment