1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Houdini Ain't Got Nothin' On Me

I escaped! Alpha got a new lightweight house for me to stay in during the day. Instead of the heavy duty metal one, this one had mesh sides. Little did he know I was planning my escape like the fellas of Shawshank. One morning after he left I got a hole started in the mesh and I was FREEEEEEEEE! I found all his socks and carried them around. I found a squeaky animal and played with that. I even sat on the couch, but he has no proof of that. ::Hey puppy, you know you shed, right?::
But he finally came home and found me. Now I'm relegated to the metal house again, but I had my freedom!
No more updates on my haircut. I like my lovely locks. Maybe I'll chew the cord of the trimmers...
Alpha is going to Colorado without me! He's going to see Danel, his littermate. I would be a great bear dog. No bear would dare mess with me. I could even wear my backpack! I think I'm scared of flying though... maybe one day. Maybe one day.
Picture of my escape hole:


No comments:

Post a Comment