1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Friday, August 6, 2010

Time for some perspective

Hello petters. My name is Koda, I'm Ashley's master. I act all cute and cuddly and she melts. I can't be resisted. I demand they feed me the good food. None of that crunchy dog stuff. Gimme the people food. That nuisance of a hair ball Lilo has invaded my domain yet again. My pack of Mo and Molly are organizing a sneak attack as we speak. Lilo's Alpha gets in the way. We must obey him, as he is the Alpha. He hypnotizes me somehow and convinces me to pretend to be dead. He finds that amusing. Someone has taken my squeaker; time to go break some knees. HEY! Step away from that bone or you'll lose that paw... I need to be pet, are you people just gonna sit around and read this or pet me? Right behind the ears please.

Left to right: Me (Koda), Molly, Mo.
Enough of this nonsense. It's time a boss dog set the record straight. We're not all excitable herding dogs. Some of us like to rule you humans.
::KODA! Get off my computer! Play dead!:: Can't.. resist.. must.. act.. dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment