1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Are you ready for some football!!?

So I'm hanging out with Ben this week (one of Alpha's brothers) and he lives near the place he goes to learn new tricks everyday. It's the same place Alpha learned all his tricks too! I hear this strange tap-tap-rata-tat-tap every afternoon. It's very exciting, Alpha says it's a katydid and it means FOOTBALL is here. I have no idea why a grasshopper means football. ::Not katydid, CADENCE. Seriously, pay attention, or I'll make you sit everytime I say something.:: OOOhhhh that makes more sense. I'm still learning about football, but I've figured out the main goal is to get the person with the funny shaped ball (which would be MUCH more exciting if it was YELLOW) and that's a game IWANNAPLAYIWANNAPLAY!! In a related story, Alpha started play soccer again recently. It was very entertaining. He was panting more than I ever have after only 15 minutes of playtime!! And BOY did I have a hard time not chasing after that yellow they had!! Although it was white, so it wasn't completely irresistible to me. I've decided that all hooman sports involve chasing some form of my Yellow or chasing a hooman who has a Yellow!! How exciting!! So many games so little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment