1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Friday, July 16, 2010

Bear hunt!

OHBOYAMIEXCITED!!

Alpha's pack mate Danel is in a faraway rocky land. ::Not a rocky land, the Rocky Mountains:: OH, that place John Denver sang about? ::JOHN DENVER?!? Ok no more messing around, I'm seriously putting your iPod in a locked box:: Gotta catch me first, bumblehead! BUT in this faraway Rocky Mountain Land he goes on hunts all the time and sees LOTS of fun prey!! Alpha said they saw a BEAR! I want to catch a bear. I would run in circles around it until it fell over and then I would scare it with my bark. It would yield to my superiority. I would be the Alpha of the Bear! ME! An Alpha! A pack leader! Oh I can see it now on the National Geographic Channel: The Bear Whisperer with Lilo. It screams Emmy. I'm gonna go get my gear together now. I'll need some rope, a sword, carabiners, a backpack, some chalk for scaling cliffs, Alpha's hammock for him to sleep while I stand guard, extra water, sleeping bag.....



No comments:

Post a Comment