1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rain, March Madness, Thunder

Alpha is insane. He's lost it. He took me to Monte Sano State Park Friday to camp. Fun, right? What he failed to mention was that the forecast was for THUNDERSTORMS. He said he wanted to test his rain fly for the hammock he sleeps in, I think he wants certifiable. Because there was no one else there (most hoomans DON'T camp in storms) I did get a lot of off-leash time. I spooked a pair of owls so Alpha could take their picture. They make funny noises.
Back to the storm. Alpha parked me under his hammock and rain fly. I love getting wet, but that thunder stuff? I'll pass. We stayed dry, but I finally convinced Alpha it was time to leave when the thunder got extreme around 7 am. He's starting to understand my whimpers.
In March Madness news, I've correctly picked 2 of the Final Four teams (Butler Bulldogs and UConn Huskies). My bracket is currently beating Alpha and 2.5 million other hoomans according to ESPN's Tournament Challenge. It's all about the dogs. We rule. If there were any Australian Shepherds in the tourney, they would win easily.
Oh dear, Alpha is getting out the Screaming Banshee of Death, time for me to go hide!

No comments:

Post a Comment