1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick Hit!

Heads up! This post comin' at ya hard and fast! My bracket is doing awesome. I started 4 for 4! Check the previous post. I'm dominating.
We just got back from a 2 mile run. Fun stuff. Bikes scare me. Is it gonna pass you? Is it gonna chase you? Is it gonna bunny hop over you? Who knows?!
Don't look now, but Alpha allowed 'the man' to invade my blog! We've partnered with 1800PetMeds to get you free shipping; and with The North Face for a flat shipping rate. Click through the banners, Alpha says I get special treats if you click through and buy stuff, SO DO IT FOR ME HOOMANS!! Momma needs a brand new pair yellows!
Guntersville State Park rocked. I chased the waves in the lake, I got to eat pieces of hamburger, I chewed through my leash, and then chewed through Alpha's kayak strap/backup leash (Don't tie me up and it won't happen, genius!). All around awesomeness. I even started to overcome my fear of things over water (docks, bridges, etc). Pics below. And click through the banners and buy stuff! Support you're favorite bloggin puppy!





No comments:

Post a Comment