1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Part Two of the two-for-one!

BANKHEAD!! Oh what a fun place. Acres and acres of national forest with not a soul around other than possums, armadillos, squirrels, and SMELLS. Alpha and Beta took me hiking to Capsey Creek Falls today. There's no established trail; it's one of those "park here, hike West until you hit the stream, then follow it down to the falls" kinda places. Alpha wanted to try a shortcut, which ended up not being shorter on the way in, but the way out was much much shorter. There was a ginormous tree that had fallen across the route, Alpha and Beta climbed over, but it was too high for me. They wouldn't even help me! They said I had to do it on my own.. And I did!! I SOARED over the tree. It was amazing. Like I was flying. When we got to the gorge at Capsey Falls, there were giant ICE SWORDS hanging from the bluffs. Some were over 6 feet tall! Getting down in to the gorge was quite the adventure. It involved Beta handing me down to Alpha, which I did NOT enjoy. But we finally made it down and MAN it was worth it. Here's a few pictures.
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!










2 comments:

  1. Really pissed Lilo didn't give me a hootie hoo. Chipper and Lilo need to meet. Plus we could show Lilo the Mulberry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilo only gives "hootie hoos" to people she meets. So she'll gladly give you one after meeting Chipper at the Mulberry. She's never been fishing.....

    ReplyDelete