1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Staycation!


The Boston Terrier Made of Honor decided to go out of town for awhile, so I get a mini staycation! There's supposed to be more stuffing tonight, maybe Alpha won't have to go on his hunt tomorrow and we can pay in it!! ::Lilo, you know it's called snow, you talked about it last time:: Yeah, but stuffing sounds more fun! Stuffing stuffing stuffing!!

Beta's cheeseburgerhead friend is super excited about the Packer's going to the superbowl, and I've decided to root for them because I don't want the burglars to win. ::Ok wow, that needs some translating. Beta is Ashley, cheseburgerhead friend is Cheryl, I guess cheeseburgers are more appealing than cheese, and the burglars are the Steelers (steal-ers... What a moron):: Stop infiltrating my blog you fiend!! People like deciphering my language. Go buy me some yellows, all mine are under the couch.


1 comment:

  1. haha Adam I love this :) :) Cheesehead and proud of it :)

    ReplyDelete