1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I haz fun!

Now that I'm nearing my first (hooman) birthday, Alpha is taking me on all kinds of adventures! I decided to take a quick break and summarizes my recent adventures until Ashley gives our computer (and pictures!) back for me to fully update you.
We went bear hunting in North Carolina; Alpha says it was just camping and hiking, I know he secretly had be track bears though.
I'm the proud new owner of a kayaking life jacket (picture included)!
We're getting a roommate! All I know is that she's a Boston Terrier made of honor. ::Adam cutting in here, she's FROM Boston, like the terrier, and she's Ashley's Maid of Honor. Read that dictionary I bought you and stop watching Bolt.:: But John Travolta as Bolt is so perfect!! And I love Rhino!
Anywho, Vanessa the Boston Terrier made of honor (:p) is moving in soon. MORE PEOPLE!! Woohoo!
More updates and pictures to come!

Sent from my Tasty BlackBerry Blogging Device

No comments:

Post a Comment