1800PetMeds

1-800-PetMeds Chalkboard/468x60.gif

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

About ME!!

Hello again dog blog readers! So my last post I told you about my pack, now it's time for ME!! I'm an Australian Shepherd, Alpha tells me it's becauz I herd Sheps.. I'm not really sure what that means. He and Ashley named me Lilo, but they say I act more like Stitch. I think they're telling me I'm mischievous...


I just wee'd on Master's floor. He is not happy with me but I love him.


He brought home some prey today from his hunt. He leaves me to hunt everyday. Most days he only brings back a Yellow.. It is always escaping from him, but I run and get it and bring it back everytime. ::Adam here, Lilo calls tennis balls "Yellows"::

He let me have the prey, and I guarded it all day long. I put it under my bed so that it would not escape. Here is a picture of the prey:








I think I was supposed to tell you about myself today... My attention span isn't very long. Pack leader needs his computer now. I will make another post next..... YELLOOOOOOOOOW!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment